Monday, December 21, 2009

I L I V E for MKA...like Seriously!
...

Much thanks to http://www.olsensanonymous.com/ for supplying me with loads of pics that show off the twins' great sense of style.
.....
I look to many people for inspiration when it comes to styling looks for myself, others, or just to be in the know of another's personal style and honestly, a moment's never dull when it comes to MKA.
....
They're style is very effortless and I love that it's a combination of many different looks.
....
It sort of reminds me of myself. ..According to my friend Malika, I'm a "character" in regards to the way I dress. ..She says this because you can expect my look to be different than it was yesterday and nothing like today, tomorrow. *shrugs* ...Fashion is too fun to stick with one thing, so I dabble.
....
As for the look above, I want to mimic it. ...I'll of course make it my own but I'd like to play w/ the basics. I love her shades, and oversized shirt. ...It could be the red that's attracting me [fav. color] but I'm almost positive that I'm more wow'd by the entire execution of the fit.
....
If you're a lover of the Olsens and their great sense of style, I suggest you get familiar with the site above. ...You'll love it. I currently reside there. ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the Olsens...they are true fashionistas! Those shades definitely brought me in, but the whole outfit is pretty cute.