Saturday, October 24, 2009

Untitled

This is a frequent thought of mine.

5 years ago, I was 17.

When I turned 17, I met Jay-Z while having dinner with my mom and aunt at 40/40.

I prayed that he'd show and he was there, having dinner as well.

Fortunaly for me, I was able to meet him :)

If I could go back to that day, I'd prep myself for such an occurence and make sure that this time I am able to tell him all of the things that I've always wanted to. I cried my eyes out that night and was soo shocked that I could barely initiate convo, I spoke when I was spoken to.

I'd make sure that things were different if I could.

Career wise, I'd tell myself to pursue fashion HARD!

I'd go away to school, simply to broaden my horizons and gain independence.

Not saying that I'm in a needy state, but I am living at home, so.. :shrug:

I'd still major in Journalism, because writing is something else that means a great deal to me, but I'd have to minor in fashion marketing/merchandising.

I'd probably tell myself to be more of risk taker and to always do what I love.

Do it for myself and no one else.

..I thought to tell myself to avoid certain relationships but all relationships [both good and bad] have molded me into the Tierra that I am today.

No comments: